Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Target is Davido, Iyanya and D'banj - Queensie

NEU MAGAZINE EXCLUSIVE WITH QUEENSIE, 
THE NIGERIAN FEMALE SENSATION IN EUROPE



NEUMAG:  It’s a Great Honour and Privilege to interview a female Talent like you, we see great future in your voice and we hope you will continue to make us proud.

QUEENSIE: I’m  blessed and honoured to have this interview with NEU MAGAZINE

NEUMAG: Your style is RNB fused with Afro Pop, tell us more about your music

QUEENSIE: my music is deep-dancing, romantic that magically catches people when it’s played.

NEUMAG: You sing like a pretty much experienced female Artist, tell us how long you’ve been into music and what kind of musical experiences have been through.

QUEENSIE: I have to say, out there people been feeling my music which I’m very thankful for. I have been in the music since 2006, been working hard. I must say my musical experiences so far is challenging. but I'm working hard to achieve my goal.

NEUMAG: Your Song, ‘’When you touch my body’’ is a romantic song, tell us what inspired you to write such a catchy song that is blowing the airwaves right now.

QUEENSIE: inspiration comes from here and there, you can be inspired in so many ways, it could be in your family, loved ones, life struggle, name it,  I think it was one of my good moment at that time.

NEUMAG: The Spanking Video, ‘’When you touch my body’’ is well directed and produced, must be on different TV Channels, let us know some channels where we can watch it apart from Youtube and Naija EU TV.

QUEENSIE: Apart from youtube and Naija EU TV channels my music Video is being played on Hip Tv, Sound City and Nigezie in Nigeria.


NEUMAG: From your own point of View, how do you see the acceptance of your music by Nigerians and the Europeans.

QUEENSIE: From my point of view i’d say down in Europe my music is growing up rapidly especially in Belgium were i am based, and in Nigeria, still working on actually adapting to the kind of music they like, the Afro pop and contemporary music. But in all i’d say my music is going both in Europe and Africa. If you would agree with me “Slow and steady wins the race”

NEUMAG: Apart from Music, What else would you love to do, if the opportunity comes your way.

QUEENSIE: Apart from music which is my career, i also like modelling, fashion modelling and as well acting. but if i’d have the opportunity i would love to do Lawn Tennis, because I have passion for sports. 

NEUMAG: You are the Nigerian Female Sensation in Europe right now, Artists from all around are eyeing to work with you, show promoters are lining up. This week you may be in Rome, another week in Madrid, Hamburg, Oslo, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Tell us how much you are prepared to cope with these showbiz stress.

QUEESIE: I would say right from the day music choose me, i already know the stress it will bring, i love what i do and and I'm passionate about it, yes i can cope with it. 


NEUMAG: There is a lot of Competition among Nigerian Female and Male Artists right Now, we see you measuring up to them. Tell us your future plans as to face the BIG Industry called Music/Showbiz.

QUEENSIE: my plans presently is just to keep giving my fans good music and great videos all over the world, to also try strike some couple of endorsement deals both in Nigeria and Europe, going on tours, so am more concerned about giving out good music to my fans thats the most important key to me while i’d be in the music industry / showbiz

NEUMAG: Tell us the Artists you intend to work with in the future.

QUEENSIE: In the future I intend to work with some amazing artist both national and  International. I would like to work with Davido, Iyanya, D’banj, and many more, there are a whole lots of artist i would like to work with.

NEUMAG: Musically, who are your role models.

QUEENS: So many artist inspire me. I admire Alicia Keys a lot, like her style of music, with the fact that she also plays instruments inspires me a lot, i’d like to achieve likewise Kelly Rowland, good singer, got swag, i’d say both of them are my role models

NEUMAG: Please use this medium to give a shout out to those that has played very important role in your musical carrier

QUEENSIE: I’d like to give a shout out to my family for being supportive of my music career, to my friends who also have supported and mostly to my fans for always encouraging me to keep on, and for taking their time to download and spread my music, I love you and God bless you all

NEUMAG: Please give your fans your internet playlist link, so that they can have the opportunity to listen to more of your songs.


NEUMAG: It’s a pleasure interviewing you here on NEU Magazine. We hope to bring more of your activities to your fans through this medium. Thanks for Granting us this Exclusive Interview.

QUEENSIE: Am also honoured to have this interview, and with God by my side and NEU Magazine, with everyone who also are being supportive of my music, i also promise not to let you all down



WATCH VIDEO


No comments: